Kardea

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So Now I Know What Menopause Feels Like

I was at a reception tonight celebrating the first anniversary of the Connecticut Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation. I used some of the services of this Center in launching Kardea Nutrition.

As a leading Kardea missionary, I found myself in discussions with a couple in their 60's working to manage their cholesterol levels through natural means. They had some misconceptions, but they had many elements of the program down, including the use of niacin. We got to sharing our experiences of the flushing effect of this essential B vitamin. The wife looked me straight in the eye, and said "you've got to admit, it feels like menopause all over again."

Well, my wife tells me that launching Kardea Nutrition may be my manifestation of male menopause, but I think for the male, menopause is largely an emotional passage. In any event, I am grateful for the insight.

So guys, if you also want to be able to relate better to your spouse during a hot flash, try some niacin. Separately, I have learned not only to tolerate the niacin flush, but also to appreciate the sensation....and the science supporting niacin's role as part of a broader program for natural cholesterol management is impressive and extensive.

For an overview of natural cholesterol management, join us at http://www.kardeanutrition.com/cholesterol/index.aspx. You also can search on this site to find selected information and articles related to niacin.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home