Kardea

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kardea Gourmet Bars: What Dietitians Are Saying

Here at Kardea Nutrition, we are on a mission to enable cholesterol management through a nutritional, natural approach. For some, this approach allows the individual to avoid the need for prescription medications. For others, it allows for sharply lower doses of these medication to achieve targeted cholesterol levels. For all, it offers an opportunity to optimize our longer term health.

While we are here to provide the products that better enable this lifestyle, the dietitians and nutritionists are in the field working with individuals each day to change lifestyles and create healthful eating habits. We are reaching out to these health profressionals across the country. Here are some responses that we have received:

"Thanks so much for sending the samples of the Kardea bars. The bars are great and the breakdown is just perfect - especially since I've been trying to find more products we can carry here with sterol esters."—Susan, MS, RD, LDN, Urbana, IL.

"They are fantastic! Love the fiber content and that you are using psyllium. … Many thanks." Stacey RD, CPT, Santa Monica, CA

"I love the bars. Thanks."---Jennifer MS, MPH, RD, Massachusetts (Corporate Wellness Manager)

"I received your samples, and tried one myself. It was very good. Will recommend to my patients. Thank you."---Vickie , MS, RD, CDE, Maryland

"I spoke with you earlier about your great product. I work for in the Employee Wellness Department at a major insurance company and we are actively seeking better for you products for our cafeteria. Additionally, we offer cholesterol screenings, health fairs, diabetes classes, etc. I am sure you will find great opportunities for both you and our company." ---Judith RD, LDN, CDE, Texas

"We are selling your bars like hot cakes."--Sarah, RD, LD, Iowa, In-store dietitian.

"Hi-I am a registered dietitian working for a company whose mission is to personalize the treatment of patients threatened with cardiovascular disease. A colleague of mine in NY mentioned she had sampled your product and was recommending it to her patients. I wondered if you might supply me with a sample as well. Thank you."--Stacey, RD, LD, Alabama

"Even as I write this I am preparing a presentation on the ‘role of foods and a sensible diet to manage cholesterol and heart health’ for an elite group of ADA spokespersons. I intend to showcase Kardea bar and oil in my presentation."---Kantha, PhD, Illinois.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 27, 2009 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Georgie Fear, RD, CPT said...

Please add my commendations to your growing list from RDs. This is a quality product, backed by solid research, that I would recommend highly to my clients for improving heart health. No less important, they taste great!

Best,
Georgie Fear RD, CPT (Somerset, NJ)

 
At May 4, 2009 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Dina said...

Add me to your list too! I am so impressed with your bars, I blogged about them here: http://veganrd.blogspot.com/2009/05/raising-bar-on-nutrition-bars.html

I will heartily recommend these products to my clients and friends, and will continue buying them for myself and my family as well.

-Dina Aronson, MS, RD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home