Kardea

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bloggers Taste Test Kardea Nutrition Bars

Yep, we are a mission-driven start-up with a love and a passion for what we do. Delivering plant sterols and soluble fiber for cholesterol management, the bars also deliver wonder aromas, great tastes and satisfying texture and finish. Here is what some bloggers are saying about the Kardea Gourmet Nutrition Bars:


Mark at Hangry Pants
Unlike some other bars I have eaten in this category, eating one gave me the feeling that Kardea bars are made with love ...

Vicky at Frenchy Addict
Yes, I love the Kardea bar "almost" as much as I love my beloved Larabar. Check your health food markets to see if they're available in your neck of the woods. I encourage you to try them, they're moist and chewy. ...

Caoline at Eat, Pray, Run
Try This Bar!! So, y’all know that I am a devout Larabar lover. But I just have to introduce to you this bar that I had the opportunity to try this weekend. This Kardea Nutrition Bar was sent to me last week from founder Rob Leighton. I had one of these babies pre-workout on Friday, and I have got to tell you — it is YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY! I went in with the intention of eating just half, but ended up gobbling the whole thing down!

Abby at Eat, Drink and Be Aware
Lemon Ginger- We loved the lemon ginger! The texture is a little more hearty than Larabars and the taste combination is out of the world good! Does anyone ever buy those Carr's English Ginger Lemon Creme Cookies at the store? ...
Banana Nut- first words out of Emmet's mouth was Wow! "I like the taste and texture- tastes like Banana Bread"- we all like the texture of these bars. They look like caramel and are moist and chewy but have a little nibble to them as well.Cranberry Almond- extremely fresh tasting. I can't seem to put my finger on it but this bar reminds me of something.... something good. The one thing that I come back to is the flavorings-- they all taste really fresh and are not overpowering.

Heather at Hangry Pants
Delicious! I love lemon flavor…the best way I can describe it is “gentle… I was pleasantly surprised when I bit into it and it had some chew, but was still soft. I looked more closely at the ingredients and realized it must be the rolled oats I am loving in there…

Juilet at Daily Eats
Well, in the case of Kardea Nutrition, food not only tastes good, but it’s also very good for you. Kardea’s snack bars deliver 50% more heart healthy soluble fiber than found in oatmeal, and each provides 1 gram of cholesterol lowering ...

Tina at Carrots 'N' Cake
The Chai Spice Kardea Bar had an amazing chai aroma, which hit me as soon as I opened the package. The flavor of the bar was equally wonderful-- nice and strong...

Rose at On a Lobster Placemat
I am certainly going to add Kardea bars to my shopping list. They feel like a good alternative to Larabars and Clif Bars, which I eat on a regular basis. It would probably be good to have something with a little less fat and calories ...

Sammie at Running with a Recipe
I had a Lemon Ginger Kardea bar - these bars are really becoming a favorite of mine. This was the 3rd flavor that I have tried and I love them all. The flavor was delicious …

As our sampling budget allows, we will send out more products for review. Interested. Email us at customerservice@kardeanutrition.com.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home